Friday, April 11, 2008

Plans For This Blog

The main purpose of this blog is to help all of our friends, family and internet pals keep up with our lives. It's been hard for me to respond individually to everyone since daily life of just being a wife and mother consumes much of my time. This way, everyone will get the overall picture of what's going on and I won't have to write novels every time I e-mail someone. :)

I'm also blogging for my own journaling purposes regarding this crazy journey we've taken. I know that it could be over before I know it and I might regret not writing down these little tidbits.

Once I get everyone caught up on all that has taken place these recent months, I hope for this blog to be a place where I can share lessons I'm learning, various Bible passages that speak to me and most importantly: preach the Gospel of the Kingdom (Matthew 24:14)! I hope to encourage others to seek the LORD with all of their hearts (Deuteronomy 4:29) and to study to show themselves approved (2 Timothy 2:15). We are fortunate to have God's Word at our fingertips and we are so blessed when we spend time in it!

The disclaimer for the spiritual side of this blog is: I do not claim to be an authority on much of anything anymore. I'm learning the truth in "the more I learn, the more I learn I don't know." Despite my continual struggles, my prayer is that the LORD can use this flawed, fleshly being to help point others to Him and the truths that lie within the pages of His Word.

With all of that being written...happy reading!

No comments: